Main Street Market – Adult Ticket (Fall 2018)
– Main Street Market is an open-air market hosted by Urban Farmgirl – nestled on the beautiful grounds of Midway Village Museum in Rockford, IL. Shop over 150 vendors from across the Midwest – handmade artisans and purveyors of vintage goods – while enjoying amazing some of the best food & local music.
– Ticket prices are $8/adult ($10 at the gate the day of market)& $5/child ages 8-17. Please print your ticket or show on your mobile device at the gate. All ticket sales are final. No refunds will be given. Admission is free to Midway Village Museum members with valid member ID.
– Parking will be available in grassy lots off Guilford and Perryville Roads.
– We have partnered again this year with Two Men And A Truck! For a small fee, they can deliver your large-item purchases to you within a 35-mile radius. They also have a special rate for our out-of-town market shoppers! If you would like to take your large items home with you, we will have porters on hand to help you load! With your donation, they will retreive your purchase from the booth and bring to you vehicle in the loading area.
– No pets are allowed on the Midway Village Museum grounds.
– Main Street Market will be held rain or shine!